Make a Difference

Therapist Careers in Orem, Spanish Fork & South Jordan.

Get the benefits of a private practice with less risk and investment.

The Center for Couples and Families is looking for motivated, interns, associates and independently Licensed Therapists (LMFT, LPC, LPCI, LCSW, and Psychologists) to provide Marriage Counseling or Individual Therapy.

We have offices in several locations throughout the Wasatch Front.

Our Staff Is Full of Passionate Individuals

happy woman working at desk

You will benefit from our marketing, support, and well-equipped, aesthetically pleasing offices to receive your clients at a schedule decided by you!

As a full-time therapist or employee, enjoy company sponsored medical benefits and time off as well as a 401k!

We also provide a HIPAA-compliant, web-based note taking system, administrative support, appointment reminders for your clients, and a billing team.

We love supervision and believe we are good at it! Our supervisors work hard to help you develop self-of-the-therapist qualities that make you unique. We use live observation to help you grow as a therapist.

What the therapist is expected to provide:

  • We expect the therapist to be highly motivated and available to market themselves within the framework of the center.
  • At least 10-15 appointment openings a week to receive clients during regular business hours.
  • Active involvement in our marketing operations:
    – Participate in marketing and networking events
    – Setup an active online presence (training is provided)
  • Participate actively to our online marketing initiatives (blogs, social media, video, pictures, etc.)
  • Have a valid therapist license and insurance in the State of Utah.
  • Adhere to all laws and rules of ethics pertaining to the licensure.

Job Type: Employee
Required minimum education: Master’s or current enrollment in a masters degree program.
Required licenses or certifications: Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Psychologist. Or equivalent associate level license for these license types.

Ready for a New Job?

Contact Us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.