Make a Difference
Therapist Careers in Orem, Spanish Fork & South Jordan.
Get the benefits of a private practice with less risk and investment.
The Center for Couples and Families is looking for motivated, interns, associates and independently Licensed Therapists (LMFT, LPC, LPCI, LCSW, and Psychologists) to provide Marriage Counseling or Individual Therapy.
We have offices in several locations throughout the Wasatch Front.
Our Staff Is Full of Passionate Individuals
What the therapist is expected to provide:
- We expect the therapist to be highly motivated and available to market themselves within the framework of the center.
- At least 10-15 appointment openings a week to receive clients during regular business hours.
- Active involvement in our marketing operations:
– Participate in marketing and networking events
– Setup an active online presence (training is provided)
- Participate actively to our online marketing initiatives (blogs, social media, video, pictures, etc.)
- Have a valid therapist license and insurance in the State of Utah.
- Adhere to all laws and rules of ethics pertaining to the licensure.
Job Type: Employee
Required minimum education: Master’s or current enrollment in a masters degree program.
Required licenses or certifications: Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Psychologist